Title: Fraud Investigator - Camp Hill, PA
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Job Number: 04749
USIS is the established leader in national security and public trust investigations. As the fastest growing company in the personnel security market, we represent high profile clients ranging from private corporations to government agencies.
The IndependentContractorwill be in a position of trust, a role that requires integrity, confidentiality, intensity, commitment and pride in your country’s security.
· Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
· Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
· Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
· May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process. Ability to handle most unique situations.
· May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
· Bachelor degree preferred and three to five years investigative experience
· Strong investigative skills is required
· Medicare or Healthcare experience is preferred
· Strong communication and organization skills
· Experience in reviewing claims for technical requirements, performing medical review, and/or developing fraud cases
· Strong PC knowledge and skills
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to perform research and draw conclusions
· Ability to present issues of concern, citing regulatory violations, alleging schemes or scams to defraud the Government
· Ability to organize a case file, accurately and thoroughly document all steps taken
· Ability to compose correspondence, reports and referral summary letters
· Ability to educate providers, provider associations, law enforcement, other contractors and beneficiary advocacy groups on program safeguard matters
· Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally
· Ability to interpret laws and regulations
· Ability to handle confidential material.
· Ability to report work activity on a timely basis.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team to deliver high quality work
· Ability to attend meetings, training, and conferences, overnight travel required
Job – Service
Position – Independent Contractor, hourly rate pay
Shift – Day Job
Location – onsite - Camp Hill, PA and East Hartford, CT
Travel – Yes, up to 25% of the time
Position Fulfillment – immediate need
USIS values diversity in its workforce and encourages minorities and women to apply. USIS is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.