Title: Biometric Technician (ON CALL) Kansas City, MO
Location: United States-Missouri-Kansas City
Job Number: 06145
USIS, an Altegrity company, has an exciting opportunity for a Biometric Technician.
USIS, is a leading federal security solution provider with more than 6,600 employees working in all 50 states and overseas that supports national security initiatives and commercial enterprises around the globe for 15 years. Headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, USIS delivers background screening and risk management solutions that not only protect national security, but also support and help empower decision-makers the world over. We have with two business segments: Investigations Services Division (ISD) which focuses on Background Investigations and Global Security Solutions (GSS) which consists of: Training and Law Enforcement, Records Management, Litigation Support, Support Services, Fed/Civil/Intel, Infrastructure Protection and Altegrity Security Consulting.
Duties shall include customer interface/greeting, initiation and completion of forms related to the biometrics and application processes, taking digital/manual biometrics, taking negotiable instruments where applicable, initiation and processing of database ID and quality checks, and reconciliation of interim documentation. Biometric Technicians shall be competent in using electronic/manual biometrics capturing equipment, in using all special supplies required to perform, and in the receipt and control of negotiable instruments and the issuance of interim documentation such as extension stickers, foils, and stamps.
All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
USIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
• High School diploma or equivalent
• US citizenship and ability to successfully be granted a government security clearance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically in Word and Excel
• Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to work under pressure of deadlines and have analytical skills
• Demonstrated flexibility, team player attitude and able to cooperate in a team environment
• Ability to stand for long periods of time – remaining on one’s feet in an upright position
• Ability to work with hands in order to type, hold and grasp
• Ability to communicate effectively, share ideas and demonstrate listening skills
• The ability to speak another language in addition to English.
Job: Customer Service